Monday through Friday, 12 - 1 pm / 12:30 - 1:30 pm
Feeling stressed or scatterbrained? Join us any day of the week for an hour of mindful meditation practice in Madison Union (Taylor) 206 or 419 to calm your nerves and quiet the mind. No experience is necessary and all mats, cushions and chairs are provided. Each day offers a slightly different flavor of meditation depending on the faculty facilitator:
- Monday: Madison Union 419, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Tuesday: Madison Union 419, 112:30 - 1:30 pm
- Wednesday: Madison Union 419, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Thursday: Gentle yoga and meditation, Madison Union 206, 12:30-1:30 pm
- Friday: Madison Union 419, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
Wednesdays from 6 - 7 pm
Turning In encourages individuals to look within themselves and align with our true nature through the practice of meditation. This club respects all experiences and beliefs, emphasizing cooperation over competition to positively impact the world.
Turning In is a student organization but welcomes everyone to participate in weekly sessions.
Join us every Wednesday from 6-7 pm in Madison Union. See our Facebook page for room information.